Contact Us

The Most Trusted & Experienced immigration Consultants

Hong Kong IMMIGRATION Under Residence Category

Under Residence Category

  1. Certificate of Entitlement (COE) :

    The people living outside Hong Kong who demands to be a permanent resident of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) and apply for the Certificate of Entitlement (CoE) for the right of abode in HKSAR.
  2. Hong Kong quality Admission Scheme :

    This visa category includes those immigrants who have appropriate skills and qualifications and wish to migrate to Hong Kong for better career opportunities. This scheme is designed to draw the attention of the overseas immigrants who can add up to the economy of Hong Kong.
  3. Dependants :

    The applicants, who wish to migrate to Hong Kong for residence as dependants, can apply under this category.

Want to know about How to apply for Hong Kong PR Visa?
Contact to our Hong Kong Immigration experts- at +91 7303450222


What Our Beloved Clients Says

The Best Immigration Consultants for Canada, Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Gulf

Start Your Overseas Journey with Universal Adviser