Contact Us

The Most Trusted & Experienced immigration Consultants

Hong Kong IMMIGRATION Visit / Transit

Visit / Transit

  1. Visit / Transit :

    A person who requires visit/work licence to visit/transit the HKSAR. If a person would like to stay in HKSAR more than the given period or unable to get the benefit of visa waiver concession, need to obtain visa/work permit before coming to Hong Kong.
  2. Working Holiday Scheme :

    The purpose of this scheme is to exchange the cultural bond between Hong Kong and the partaking countries. The applicants between the age group of 18-30 years have a strong desire to visit Hong Kong as a vacation, are welcome to apply under this scheme. You may get enrol in short-term study course and even can work for the short-term period of time.
  3. APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Scheme :

    The business people who want to hold the Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation (APEC) Business Travel Card (ABTC) within the APEC economies, can apply under this scheme. It is valid for up to five years.
  4. Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Travel Pass :

    This travel pass scheme is constructed to boost the mobility of business people by simplifying the business travellers to the HKSAR. It is valid for three years and gives the pleasure of visiting Hong Kong many times for the stay of two months on every trip.

Want to know about How to apply for Hong Kong PR Visa?
Contact to our Hong Kong Immigration experts- at +91 7303450222


What Our Beloved Clients Says

The Best Immigration Consultants for Canada, Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Gulf

Start Your Overseas Journey with Universal Adviser