Contact Us

The Most Trusted & Experienced immigration Consultants


Student Visa

Any person enrolling as an international student on a course of study enduring three months or more in New Zealand must apply for a student visa. If the course you want to study is no more than three months long, and you hold an NZ visitor’s visa, then you do not need a student visa. If your course will take three months or longer to complete, you will need to apply for a student visa. There are no age limits to getting a student visa in New Zealand. Once you are in New Zealand you can apply for a Variation of Conditions to your visa, which will allow you to work up to 20 hours a week during term time and in the holidays.

Want to know about How to apply for New Zealand PR Visa?
Contact to our New Zealand Immigration experts- at +91 7303450222


What Our Beloved Clients Says

The Best Immigration Consultants for Canada, Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Gulf

Start Your Overseas Journey with Universal Adviser