Contact Us

The Most Trusted & Experienced immigration Consultants


Work Visa

If you are scheduling to work in New Zealand and you are not a citizen or everlasting inhabitant of NZ or Australia, you'll need a visa that lets you work.

You can apply for a visa to work here temporarily if you:

  • Have a job offer from a New Zealand employer
  • Are coming for a particular job-related reason or event
  • Have a partner here, and you want to join them and work
  • Are from a country that has a particular work scheme, or
  • Have been studying here and want work here.

Some work visas can also lead to residence — that is, the right to live, study and work here indefinitely. To apply you need to have skills, experience and qualifications that are needed for the New Zealand workforce.

Want to know about How to apply for New Zealand PR Visa?
Contact to our New Zealand Immigration experts- at +91 7303450222


What Our Beloved Clients Says

The Best Immigration Consultants for Canada, Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Gulf

Start Your Overseas Journey with Universal Adviser